For prompt abdominal pain treatment from experienced physicians, visit The Emergency Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Our fully equipped, free-standing emergency room features the same capabilities as a hospital emergency room, but has shorter wait times and a more peaceful atmosphere than a bustling, overcrowded medical center. Our board-certified physicians and ICU- and ER-trained nurses treat patients of all ages with abdominal pain in a modern, comfortable setting.
Abdominal pain is a common annoyance that will affect everybody at one point or another. Most cases are caused by indigestion, gas, food sensitivities, and other factors that generally aren’t a cause for concern. However, it’s important to quickly seek abdominal pain treatment from a physician if:
– Your pain is a result of trauma, such as a car accident or fall
– Your abdomen is swollen or sore to the touch
– You are feeling dizzy or short of breath
– You are vomiting blood or experiencing persistent nausea
– You are urinating blood or have black/bloody stools
– Your pain is accompanied by a fever or chest pain
– You’ve had so much vomiting or diarrhea that dehydration is a concern
– Your pain is severe or unrelenting
– Your pain is possibly due to a complication of pregnancy
As a patient at The Emergency Center’s Fort Worth facility, you will be treated by a physician who will carefully evaluate your condition and identify the source of your discomfort. Our facility is equipped with advanced diagnostic technology that allows our physicians to swiftly diagnose and provide treatment for those with abdominal pain or other issues.
Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, you will receive a personalized treatment plan designed to restore your health as quickly and conveniently as possible. Before you leave our facility, though, you will be provided with an audio recording that explains your diagnosis and at-home care instructions, as well as a med pack with up to 72 hours of any necessary medications, so you can head straight home and rest.
If you need abdominal pain treatment that’s fast and effective, choose The Emergency Center. Our Fort Worth, TX, location is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.